(Last Updated: April 20, 2015)
Vintage VW Cars is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website. “You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the Vintage VW Cars website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means Vintage VW Cars. “Our site” means Vintage VW Cars.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Vintage VW Cars via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Vintage VW Cars and Vintage VW Cars shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
1. Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
2. Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
3. information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
4. E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Vintage VW Cars via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We may use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, and/or upcoming events. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
1. Considering you for a Vintage VW Cars product;
2. As required by law; and
3. For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: webmasterATvintagevwcarsDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old) No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Vintage VW Cars. Children are not eligible to purchase our vehicles and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: webmasterATvintagevwcarsDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
Vintage VW Cars is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Vintage VW Cars in the following circumstances:
1. Thanking you for your valued business
2. Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
3. Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, Vintage VW Cars has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
1. All emails sent to you by Vintage VW Cars will clearly identify Vintage
VW Cars and/or John Snell as the sender. FROM / SENDER: [email protected]
or [email protected] (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department
to department, but all from addresses will end with @vintagevwcars.com or @sunsetclassics.com).
2. The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
3. Any email from Vintage VW Cars will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
4. Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Vintage VW Cars; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
5. All emails sent to you directly by Vintage VW Cars include valid postal
address information in the footer.
6. All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
7. Emails sent to you directly by Vintage VW Cars will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Web site: vintagevwcars.com
Email Address: webmasterATvintagevwcarsDOTcom
(Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Vintage VW Cars understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies.Vintage VW Cars and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Vintage VW Cars email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.